Friday, September 23, 2011

Living Colour

This beautifully proportioned living room was actually rather bland until a friendly decorator helped the family put together what is now a relaxed and colourful space. Here they watch TV, read, play music and enjoy their collection of art and mementos. More here on Bo Bedre.

(photography by andreas mikkel hansen)


Allison Egan said...

What a lovely and airy space! The idea of layering antique or vintage rugs is also wonderful.

xo Allison
Spicer + Bank

Michelle Schneider said...

Can I just tell you how much I love your blog? I don't comment much, but I look often. :)

Here is my favorite thing about this living space: the table and chairs in place of a coffee table. What a great idea! My husband and I have been brainstorming clever ideas for using the space in our largest room to combine the living and dining room. Perhaps this could be a solution of sorts?

Thanks for the post!

automatism said...

I'm so happy that you both find this space inspiring too! Totally agree on the great rug detail Allison — and I think you're definitely on to something great, Michelle! Good luck and happy furniture arranging!


Mimi said...

Love those pillows. Especially the one with the multi-colored boxes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...