Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Simple Pleasures

I believe that displaying vintage and/or found objects like a work of art frees the mind from preconceptions and allows you to really see their beauty.

(photo from the kasthall catalogue via le petit bird told me)


Sweet Harvest Moon said...



Pamela Bates, Bates Mercantile Co. said...

I completly agree. I have a picture of my great grandmother (which I consider vintage ;) and she's sits by a quasi alter i made on my kitchen window, along with a glass of my gram's. Also have some other things of my grandparent's from both sides, displayed together- but only because it works. I love showing off the sciccors my gramp's used to cut hair with. I find many vintage everyday items to be simply beautiful in form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...