Monday, May 24, 2010

Pin It Forward









I'm very happy to be a part of Victoria of sfgirlbybay's fantastic Pin It Forward project — and thrilled to be one of the first ten blogs as it launches today! A collaboration between sfgirlbybay and Pinterest, the theme is What Home Means to You. For my own Pin It Forward board, I've chosen a collection of images that I find inspiring and that are, to me, what I would someday like my home to be. I hope they inspire you too.

Tomorrow I'll be followed by the wonderful illustrator Jes Hunt. Can't wait. Head over here for a list of links to all 300 blogs participating, too!


Image credits: Lerkenfeldt Photography via fondly seen; Domino Deco files; Thomas J. Story and Julie Chai for Sunset magazine; Roger Davies for CoastalLiving via simple blueprint; emmas designblogg; emmas designblogg; Douglas Friedman for Domino via fondly seen; pinterest board photo by me.

14 comments :

tanvi @ now craving said...

So many amazing rooms! I particularly love that blue chandelier in the bedroom and the bathroom sink + counters.

Dee said...

That bathroom is perfect...

Alice Olive said...

I love all the wood!!

jodi said...

such beautiful spaces.

Rachel / Lamb Rabbit said...

I read about pinitforward on her blog and was so excited! I signed up but haven't yet heard back from them... I hope I get an account soon!
(ps all of those photos are so lovely. it just makes me more ecited for my upcoming move and endless possibilities!)

Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} said...

Lori, your board is so sweet, makes me home sick a little, loved all the images you selected! can't wait to share with all of you my board in June! xoxo

sfgirlbybay said...

i think we live in the same "home"! thank you so much, lori, for helping to kick things off with style. i love this! xo, v.

Brigitte said...

Lovely! I love the punch of electric blue in the bedroom shot. Such energy in an otherwise calm environment.

Bows and Sparrows said...

Thanks for the inspiration injection!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Beautiful images....I love them all and what your home means to you. Thank you for sharing this and now I am off to check out your boards! :)
xo
Melissa

Hijiri said...

wow, great photos, great styles, so cool! I am going to check out your boards now, too :) Thank you!!

Maria Riazzoli said...

Love it!

L'Atelier said...

love all the photos, very inspiring spaces! see you soon again

automatism said...

Thank you so much everyone!!! And a big thanks to Victoria of sfgirlbybay — love this fab project!

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...