Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snapshot: Joy 2





This picture is taken in Hyde Park, London, where me and my husband celebrated Midsummer Eve last June. We brought all the traditional food from Sweden; herring, sour cream, fresh potatoes, cheese, bread and of course the little "snaps". We stayed there for hours and watched people and happy dogs walking by and it was a really joyful moment. This might not be a beautiful picture but it reminds me of that lovely day in the park.




— Mia of Solid Frog




(the sweet photo is by Mia)

5 comments :

Sam said...

such a sweet photo...and makes me long for summer.

automatism said...

Thanks so much again for sharing this, Mia!

Lori
:-)

Solid Frog said...

My pleasure!

The Lil Bee said...

That sounds like such a perfect way to spend an afternoon. My husband and I would love something like this. When my friends and I went to London in college, we spent many afternoons like this. It was affordable and relaxing:)

Splendid Willow said...

Mia, thank you for sharing! What a fun way to celebrate such a Swedish tradition. People watching in London combined with that good old schnapps! OX, Monika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...