Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Elegantly Modern





My computer is in the shop again! It's getting fixed by my wonderful Mac guru Steve, but it means I won't be able to post regularly for the next couple of days or so. In the meantime, I thought we'd revisit this beautiful home that I discovered on the lovely blog Purple Area, which featured this amazing space from Bo Bedre in December 2008. I love the way the amber glass, wood and other natural materials pop against the black and white elements. Gorgeous!

5 comments :

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

What yummy rooms! Thanks for sharing!

Michaela at The Gardener's Eden said...

Really lovely, and just my style; especially photo three. I love country-modern.
Nice group.
-Michaela

Bobbin Talk said...

I love this home! So elegant modern and cozy! Aghhh...

Cassandra Marie said...

Those rooma are beautiful! I love the rug in that fireplace shot!

cali bird said...

The fireplace photo is for sure my favorite out of all of them. It has sucj an organic feel with that stool there, but also soft & cozy. I hope your Mac gets fixed soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...