Friday, June 20, 2008

Write It Down.


Astygmate pillow by Bonjour mon coussin. Perfect for the near-sighted (like me)!



Wooden bangle bracelet with stamped text by palomasnest, available from her Etsy shop.



Exquisite teacups by Chi of PeppaStudio, available from her Etsy shop by special order. Via Creativeadoration.


I love text on objects ... especially when it's done in an old font and then used in a fresh and unusual way, as in these examples here. I'm especially coveting those teacups ...

5 comments :

Jane Flanagan said...

Thank you for the introduction to Chi - I went through her entire blog in the wee hours and love her magnificent creations!

The bangles remind me of these, which you might also like :)
http://seenandsaid.blogspot.com/2007/07/jessica-cushman.html

stacy said...

The pillow is fantastic.

Lori Langille said...

Those bangles by Jessica Cushman are hilarious, Jane -- thanks for the link!

And yes, Stacy, I agree -- the pillow is just fab. There's more on their site, too,

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

i so love text on objects, too!

Lori Langille said...

Yay! Thanks for stopping by, Maryam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...