Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Archive - Metal Furniture


Two views of an elegant interior courtyard in Morocco. I love the interesting metal chair.



The bedroom in the same home in Morocco.



A pretty still life in an apartment in Paris.



Dominique Kieffer's tiny Paris pied-à-terre, with the dining area tucked into the hallway. I love the wonderful patina on the metal garden chairs.

Note: All of these photos are pulled from my image archive for Marie Claire Maison, and date from the late 1990's.

5 comments :

design for mankind. said...

You have such a LOVELY blog!!! :)

Lori Langille said...

Wow - thanks!!! So sweet! I'm a big fan of your blog, too...

:-)

dianamuse said...

The muted tones in the Moroccan spaces are so beautiful. That bedroom architecture makes me drool.

Mallinkowa said...

Thank you for adding me to your blog roll. I'm so happy and glad for that! :) Have a nice day!

Lori Langille said...

You're very welcome! Enjoy your own day, too!

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...